If I had the money to pay someone to do ____________________ for me, I would.
Truly, the possibilities are endless if I’m imagining myself as independently wealthy. Employing others to do my dirty work for me. (There are people who really will run errands for a living. I came across yet another article on it the other day and I think it’s brilliant but it’s defiintely not a job I’d ever want)
I’m narrowing it to the ten things I’d prefer to have done for me:
1. Running errands (renewing vehicle registrations, turning in paperwork, picking up supplies at various locations, etc.)
2. Fill my car up with gas. Yes, I dislike it that much–especially in the winter.
3. Hang my laundry. I will wash and fold all day long but if I could pay someone to put it on a hanger and hang it in the closet I would.
4. CLEAN MY NEW FLOORS! My new least favorite chore. They never look clean. Words cannot express how I loath cleaning the floor now.
5. Clean mirrors and windows
6. Grade all papers for my job after taking an extensive training in how I grade so that the outcome is no different.
Organizing overwhelms me so…
7. Organize my garage with a system that will last
8. Organize my classroom with a system that will last
9. Organize my pantry with a system that will last
10. Organize my closets with systems that will last
What about you? If YOU could pay someone to do something…what would that something be?